COPYRIGHT WARNING!

ALL IMAGES ARE THE SOLE PROPERTY OF http://neenaanuar.blogspot.com. ANY REPRODUCTION, REPRINTING AND REPUBLISHING OF ALL IMAGES FROM THIS WEBPAGE, WITHOUT THE SOLE PERMISSION OF THE BLOG OWNER ARE EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN! (Kalau anda mencuri, anda berdosa! Saya tak nampak, tapi Allah Maha Mengetahui!)

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Live Update ~ Happy 37th Birthday My BayBee!

A hundred candles to light up your Birthday party would be less, compared to the amount of light and shine you have brought in my life! I LOVE YOU BAYBEE!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING! I'm really glad you're in my life.... You make me smile every day and yea.. I can't deny that you get better looking each year! I feel so blessed to have found true love in your arms... Not everyone is as lucky as me to be blessed with a husband like you... Thank you so much for coming into my life and standing by my side through thick and thin. Your birthday gives me another chance to tell you that you mean more to me than anything else in the world. I love you, and I know I always will!

Love, your gorjes gojeng wife!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails